Educational Design Australia
Our focus is on creating learning materials that deliver to the needs of your people and organisation. Our educational design consultancy provides a flexible and comprehensive approach to developing your people through eLearning, face to face workshops, or blended learning.Contact Us
Educational Design PLUS
Our PLUS program includes everything in the Basics program – with the added advantage of three coaching sessions with an experienced Senior Educational Designer. These coaching sessions will take your learning to the next level and keep you on track in your journey to becoming an Educational Designer.
Developing eLearning your staff will love
Our eLearning is visually engaging, interactive, and responsive to learners needs. We offer standard and optional inclusions that enable clients to customise their eLearning requirements.
Our rapid eLearning development approach provides a fast and simple solution to timing and budget restrictions.
Our fully accessible (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0) eLearning provides greater flexibility for screen reader users and keyboard-only users.
Using the ADDIE Model for Educational Design
When working with clients on their educational design needs, we follow the ADDIE Model:
- Analyse the objectives and learning needs of the business and assess the current capability
- Design an engaging end-to-end learner experience that achieves client-specific learning outcomes
- Develop the materials to support the learner experience
- Implement or pilot the program
- Evaluate the success of the program against pre-determined measures
Watch the video below to find out more about using the ADDIE Model for educational design.
Creation of learning materials
We can create a variety of learning materials relevant to client needs, including:
- A high-level design, or ‘skeleton’ of the program
- Visual architectures of the learning journey
- Guides or lesson plans for Facilitators
- Supporting PowerPoints, workbooks, infographics, and quick reference guides
- Assessments and knowledge checks
- Pre-work and post-program embedding activities
- Guides and toolkits for Managers to support transfer of learning and embedding of new skills and knowledge
- eLearning and online learning
- Multimedia such as videos, animations, and whiteboard/chalkboard explainers
Who We Work With
The beauty of educational design is it can be used in any industry, for any learning need. When working with clients, we take into consideration the habits, behaviours, and preferences of the modern learner.
We love learning about Educational Design! If you do too, read the articles below to find out more.
Everything you need to know about eLearning development (link to page 4 of this site)
Check out all our blogs here
To thank you for checking us out, you are welcome to complete our ‘Introduction to Remote Working’ eLearning. This was designed in response to the COVID-19 situation, to help organisations and individuals move to a more remote workforce.
In response to the COVID 19 crisis, Instructional Design Australia has created this free course to help organisations introduce their teams to Remote Working.